Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Sunday

Hi everyone, hope you had a great day today...I know we did!

Jim and I got up early and went to get the last of the baking supplies and then Jeff, Kim, and Grandma helped me create a few goodies...we even got the tree and the stockings up!

We made chex muddy buddies, homemade hot cocoa mix ( french vanilla and hazelnut), our own marshmallows to go with the cocoa, peppermint mocha brownies, cherry walnut fudge, and sugar cookies...we are not done yet, but we are gonna watch the Vikings kick some butt tonight.

To answer the questions of those of you wanting to know if the goodies are for you?? Have you been good this year and what did you get me??? hahaha sorry I had to say it!!!

There will be treats at the store on Christmas Eve, I promise!

I will post Monday's sale in a second!!

Thanks and Merry Christmas1

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment