Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day 8 of Christmas Savings!!!

Alphabet sticker are buy 1 get 1 free...this includes thickers by American Crafts and Reminisce alphabets...

free item will be the lesser value and this sale is in stock only no special orders.

See you Sunday, well not me Kendra will!!

And for those of you who didn't stop by to check on me, I did not go into the store on Saturday nor did I call Kendra at all...I took my mom and my kids out to lunch and then some shopping...well at the mall it was just sitting and staring at the other drivers who were also stuck in that stupid traffic...did I mention that next year everyone gets cash...I can pick it up at the bank during the week and I can still wrap it, right??

1 comment:

  1. So when will the calendar be updated - I am going to try and have the January 2 page layout and Mom and Me Class ready right after Christmas.
    T-

    ReplyDelete